Visitors can enjoy all that Moshi has to offer including the safari tours, local tours, and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its lakeside setting.
- There are 51 hotels and other accommodations in Moshi
- The closest major airport is in Kilimanjaro (JRO-Kilimanjaro Intl.), 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Moshi
The picturesque setting of Uhuru Park and Kilimanjaro exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Moshi Golf Club and Moshi Outdoor Market.
In Moshi, you'll find 51 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Stella Maris Lodge - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Honey Badger Lodge - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this lodge. This 3-star lodge features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Sal Salinero Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Moshi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 62°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 59°F at night
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Moshi each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are August and September with an average of 58°F