Visitors to Moussy are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, festivals, and shopping.
- There are 187 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Paris (XCR-Chalons-Vatry), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Moussy
Places to visit in the larger region include Janisson-Baradon, Leclerc-Briant, and Moet et Chandon. In the area, you'll also find Perrier Jouet and Castellane.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Auberge Champenoise - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options.
Dressing for Moussy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Moussy is 0.87 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F