Find Hotels in Mulifanua
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Mulifanua are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours.
- There are 51 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Apia (APW-Faleolo Intl.), 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Apia (FGI-Fagali'i), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mulifanua
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Upolu. In the area, you'll also find Giant Clam Sanctuary and Return to Paradise Beach.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Sheraton Samoa Beach Resort - This 4.5-star resort features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Mulifanua
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- About 4.02 inches of rain falls on Mulifanua each year
- April and January are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while December and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 74°F