- Powai Lake
- 15 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.)
- 9 min drive
- Hiranandani Business Park - Powai
- 13 min drive
- R City Mall
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Mumbai's Powai neighborhood, Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel is in the business district and on a lake. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Sanjay Gandhi National Park and Powai Lake, while KidZania Mumbai and Film City are popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Consider Tikuji-ni-Wadi, or check out an event or a game at MMRDA Grounds.Visit our Mumbai travel guide
- Powai Lake - 15 min walk
- Hiranandani Business Park - Powai - 13 min drive
- University of Mumbai - 15 min drive
- R City Mall - 22 min drive
- Kanheri Caves - 60 min drive
- Chakala Metro Station - 8 min drive
- Borivali Station - 15 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Fratelli Fresh – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Nawab Saheb – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Indian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Lake View Cafe – Poolside buffet restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Reservations required.
- Mumbai Express – Delicatessen offering fusion cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. 24-hour train station shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1469 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 450 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 900 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2156 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: INR 2156 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Late check-out fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre
- Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel
- Renaissance Mumbai Hotel
- Renaissance Convention Centre Hotel
- Renaissance Convention Centre
- Renaissance Mumbai Convention
- Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel Hotel
- Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel Mumbai
- Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel Hotel Mumbai
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort