Visitors can enjoy all that Murat-le-Quaire has to offer including its mountain views. Top sights around the area include Puy de Dome and Puy de Pariou.
- There are 222 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Clermont-Ferrand (CFE-Clermont-Ferrand - Auvergne Intl.), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Murat-le-Quaire
A favorite place to visit in the city is Volcan d'Auvergne. In the area, you'll also find Puy de Dome and Puy de Pariou.
As you make plans for a getaway to Murat-le-Quaire, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 113 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Aviation Hotel is located in central Murat-le-Quaire. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in La Bourboule can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Appart'City Clermont Ferrand Centre is 20.5 mi (32.9 km) from the center of Murat-le-Quaire. This 3-star residence in Clermont-Ferrand features free WiFi, parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia travelers love its central location and clean rooms.
- Oceania Clermont-Ferrand is located 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from the heart of Murat-le-Quaire. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Clermont-Ferrand can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and room size.
Dressing for Murat-le-Quaire
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Murat-le-Quaire each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F