Visitors can enjoy all that Saint-Victor-la-Riviere has to offer including its mountain views. Top sights around the area include Puy de Dome and Place de Jaude.
- There are 276 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Clermont-Ferrand (CFE-Clermont-Ferrand - Auvergne Intl.), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Victor-la-Riviere
A favorite place to visit in the city is Volcan d'Auvergne. In the area, you'll also find Puy de Dome and Place de Jaude.
As you make plans for a getaway to Saint-Victor-la-Riviere, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 116 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Summer and Winter you Will Find Comfort and Activities Adapted to the Season is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from central Saint-Victor-la-Riviere. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Aubiere can enjoy access to 7 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- PREMIERE CLASSE CLERMONT FERRAND SUD - Aubière is 17.2 mi (27.6 km) from the center of Saint-Victor-la-Riviere. This 3-star residence in Clermont-Ferrand features free WiFi, parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia travelers love its central location and clean rooms.
- Appart'City Clermont Ferrand Centre is located 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the heart of Saint-Victor-la-Riviere. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Clermont-Ferrand can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Saint-Victor-la-Riviere
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Saint-Victor-la-Riviere is 1.14 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F