Find Hotels in Murray-Darling Basin
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Murray-Darling Basin hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Murray-Darling Basin
Adelaide Central Business District
4.5/5Wonderful!(174 area reviews)
Travelers to Adelaide Central Business District praise its popular shops. If you've got some more time to explore, be sure to make a stop by Rundle Mall and Victoria Square.
Enjoy the delights of the ocean, a pretty coastline, heritage architecture and a fun-filled amusement park at this charming beach resort on the edge of Adelaide.
Find a little slice of Germany in the Adelaide Hills, where the tree-lined main street bustles with old-fashioned bakeries, pubs, restaurants and winery cellar doors.
Enjoy watersports, visit historical buildings, explore a shipwreck and go on wine-tasting tours in one of South Australia's oldest wine regions.
North Adelaide is known for its abundant dining options, and you can plan a trip to Adelaide Oval and Adelaide Zoo while you're in town.
Visiting Murray-Darling Basin
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Murray-Darling Basin, and visitors give high marks for the array of wineries, relaxing spas, and Chinatown. Tourists can also enjoy the city's rocky beaches and ecotours. Top sights in the city include Taronga Western Plains Zoo, National Wine Centre of Australia, and Adelaide Botanic Gardens. In Murray-Darling Basin, there are 3680 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Murray-Darling Basin
Cultural venues in the city include National Wine Centre of Australia, Art Gallery of South Australia, and Adelaide Festival Centre. Attractions like Taronga Western Plains Zoo, Adelaide Zoo, and Mildura Waves are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for its Chinatown and landmarks like Victoria Square, Mundi Mundi Lookout, and CSIRO Parkes Observatory.
In Murray-Darling Basin, there are 3680 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fernweh Guesthouse - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Lush Pastures - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Yackandandah Motor Inn - Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its WiFi and proximity to shopping.
Other favorite sights in Murray-Darling Basin include Adelaide Botanic Gardens, Adelaide Oval, and Rundle Mall.
Getting Around Murray-Darling Basin
With so many choices for transportation, seeing all of Murray-Darling Basin is simple. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Ivanhoe Station, Mooroopna Station, and Nagambie Station. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Darnick Station, Euabalong West Station, or Lake Cargelligo Station.
More trip options
- Hotels near Murray-Darling Basin Airports
- Hotels in Murray-Darling Basin Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Murray-Darling Basin Attractions
- More Hotel Options in Murray-Darling Basin
- More Popular Hotels in Australia
- Other Hotels near Murray-Darling Basin, Australia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends