- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Grand Hyatt Muscat
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View
Room, 2 Twin Beds, Pool View
Grand, Suite, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Twin Beds
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 2 Twin Beds
Suite, 3 Bedrooms (Crown)
Grand, Executive Suite
About this area
Located in Muscat's Shati Al Qurum neighborhood, Grand Hyatt Muscat is in the city center and on the beach. Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque and Muttrah Corniche are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Qurum Beach and Port Sultan Qaboos. Traveling with kids? Consider Marah Land, or check out an event or a game at Sultan Qaboos Sports Complex. Scuba diving, snorkeling, and boat tours offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.Visit our Muscat travel guide
- Oman Natural History Museum - 7 min drive
- Royal Opera House Muscat - 7 min drive
- Avenues Mall - 10 min drive
- Qurum Beach - 11 min drive
- Muscat Grand Mall - 11 min drive
- Muscat (MCT-Muscat Intl.) - 14 min drive
About this property
Grand Hyatt Muscat
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: OMR 15 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: OMR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.