Visitors to Nago are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's aquarium, parks, and seafood restaurants. A top sight in the area is Ikei Island.
- You'll find 727 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Okinawa
- The closest major airport is in Naha (OKA), 33.7 mi (54.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nago
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Nago Castle Historical Park, 21st Century Forest, and Neo Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nago Museum and Nago City Hall.
In Nago, you'll be able to select from 56 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Okinawa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and beach locale.
- The Terrace Club At Busena - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- CLASS INN NAGO - This 3-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Ikei Island, located 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Nago
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 58°F as the nighttime average
- Nago gets about 50.75 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 56°F