Travelers to Nambroca will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Alcazar, Plaza de Zocodover, and Toledo Cathedral. There are 149 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nambroca
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Alcazar, Plaza de Zocodover, and Toledo Cathedral. In the area, you'll also find Synagogue of Saint Mary the White and Hospital of Tavera Museum.
As you plan your vacation to Nambroca, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 126 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Bed and Breakfast Villa Marín Toledo is 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from central Nambroca. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Nambroca features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Parador de Toledo is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the center of Nambroca. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Toledo can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Sercotel Pintor El Greco is located 7 mi (11.3 km) from the heart of Nambroca. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Jewish Quarter can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include San Juan de los Reyes Monastery, located 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from the city center, and San Martin Bridge, which is 7.3 mi/11.8 km away.
Dressing for Nambroca
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Nambroca gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F