Find Hotels Near Nangthong Supermarket, Takua Pa from $13
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Nangthong Supermarket
Top Hotels Close to Nangthong Supermarket
Nangthong Supermarket Hotel Guide
Nangthong Supermarket is a great place to while away a day.
It can be found in Khao Lak.
There are plenty of hotels within easy walking distance of Nangthong Supermarket. Some of the popular ones are the Khaolak Oriental Resort - Adults Only, The Sands Khao Lak by Katathani and Centara Seaview Resort Khao Lak.
If seeing the sights is your chief concern and you would rather save dollars on accommodation, then there are a couple of budget hotels close by. Two popular choices are the Les Fleurs and the Khaolak Inn. The first is 0.2 miles away, while the second is 0.2 miles away.
If you'd like to splurge on accommodation that's a bit more extravagant, you have a whole heap of upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. The Sensimar Khaolak Beachfront Resort is merely 0.6 miles away, while the Ramada Khao Lak Resort can be reached in 1 mile. Both places are impressive and packed with creature comforts.
Nangthong Supermarket is surrounded by some local eateries where drained sightseers can take a break after a day of tours. Grab a seat, order a coffee and get a caffeine fix at Mata Café. For a more substantial menu, grab a table at La piccola maria, another nearby eatery that's popular with visitors. Want to end the night with a few beers? You won't have to go too far to come across Tarzan.
Other Places to Visit near Nangthong SupermarketOf course, there are some other things to see and do in proximity to Nangthong Supermarket:
- Check out the goodies on show and have a chat with some of the friendly locals at one of the region's most energetic markets, Bangnieng Afternoon Market.
- As a structure where the community comes to honor, reflect and commemorate, Tsunami Memorial - Rue Tor 813 is an enlightening experience.
- See if you have got the skills to get below par at Khaolak Mini Golf.
- Peruse the goodies on sale and have a conversation with some of the friendly locals at one of the area's most lively markets, Bang Niang Market.
- Dive in at Khaolak Scuba Adventures, a great place to get your blood flowing.