Visiting Takua Pa
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Takua Pa, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its cocktail bars.
- There are 170 hotels and other accommodations in Takua Pa
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 50.6 mi (81.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Takua Pa
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Baan Nam Kem Tsunami Memorial Park, Bang Sak Beach, and Sai Ruang Waterfall. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wat Nikornwararam and Laem Pakarang Beach.
In Takua Pa, you'll find 170 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Sarojin - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Chongfah Resort - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this resort. This 4-star resort features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Ruk Cozy Khao Lak - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Takua Pa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Takua Pa gets about 2.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 72°F