Think of yourself sauntering through the boulevards of a fresh place, looking up at the architecture or the lovely environment wherever you look. However, Nanjing Drum Tower is one draw you've been especially looking forward to. For a while, you have wanted to escape there, and now is finally the moment to tick it off.
Where Is There to Stay Nearby Nanjing Drum Tower?
Hotels near Nanjing Drum Tower
Stopping by Nanjing Drum Tower is bound to be an experience.
If you don't recognize Nanjing, the place where it resides, you're probably familiar with the capital city, Beijing, from which it is 560 miles.
With as many as 47 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around Nanjing Drum Tower, you're certain to find the ideal place for you. The InterContinental Nanjing, The Westin Nanjing and the Jinling Hotel Nanjing are some you'll want to try. They are 0.2 miles, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
If you're feeling drained from all your adventures and are longing for somewhere affordable but cheerful to lie down, then there is a range of budget hotels in the area. Situated 0.7 miles from it is the Nanjing Grand Hotel, but you might also like to look at the Sheraton Nanjing Kingsley Hotel & Towers if you want another to choose from. It's only 1 mile away.
If you'd prefer to have a stylish space to return to after a long day of sightseeing, the many nearby upmarket accommodation options should tickle your fancy. Two hotels that lead the way in terms of elegance and charm are the Sofitel Nanjing Galaxy Suning and the Central Hotel NanJing, which are located just 0.8 miles and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
Maokong Coffee Shop Shanghai Road Shop is an eatery close to Nanjing Drum Tower. Sightseers in need of a quick pick-me-up venture here for delicious coffee and sweet finger treats. When the sun starts to set, rejuvenate with a wholesome meal at 私家厨房. You'll be happy to know that this restaurant is in the same area. Feel free to get the party started at Milexing World, one of the area's busy bars.
There are some other things going on in the vicinity of Nanjing Drum Tower:
- For those that enjoy exploring the stories of the area, Nanjing University is an excellent place to visit. Here, generations of young students obtained their degrees and went on to further their learning and education.
- Dreams of academic achievement are evident on the esteemed grounds of Southeast University. Find out when its doors are open to visitors and see a different side of daily life on campus.
- Nanjing City Wall is an important structure that helped give shape to the region we know today. Find out the story behind the fort and why it's considered historically important.
- Xuánwǔ Lake Park, a popular urban sanctuary, is enjoyed by tourists and locals alike. Pack some healthy snacks and unwind in these green surroundings.
- Take some time to properly comprehend the events that shaped this place's past at Memorial Hall of the Nánjīng Massacre.
Expedia's directory of hotels and lodging in Nanjing has everything you want, so you can be certain to have sites near Nanjing Drum Tower you'll love. Start researching Nanjing saw quite a few sightseers in the most recent year. You'll rest assured once reservation time is here, too: guests of all sorts would endorse their Nanjing hotel to their friends or family members. Need help deciding? You're only a few clicks away from all the guidance you're searching for.
- The guest services at hotels around Nanjing Drum Tower will be wonderful which is appropriate for such a dazzling feature.
- "Neat, presentable, and set to welcome you in" is how Nanjing hotels function.
- You're in the right place if you're looking for room contentment as well as neatness.
It's easy to see why Nanjing rooms got additional visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. Your favorite spot is waiting thanks to our diverse directory of hotels near Nanjing Drum Tower.
Learn All About Nanjing
There are still even more things to see and do in Nanjing when you've conquered Nanjing Drum Tower.
- Nanjing hasn't been really prevalent in the tourism guides, but is now beginning to find its place.
- Find the perfect boutique to find a few mementos and savor a tasty snack of its hallmark fare.
- Prepare to find Nanjing also knows its stuff when it comes to personalized assistance after a time spent on its ample adventures.
You won't regret paying a visit to Nanjing, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Nanjing Drum Tower from Expedia. Prepare to say goodbye to the same old scenes and greet more than a few amazing group photos!