- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort
Overview of Renaissance Naples Mediterraneo
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Family Room, Multiple Beds (Superior)
Room, Sea View (High Floor Panoramic)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed (Deluxe)
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed (High floor)
Classic Room, 1 Twin Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 2 Twin Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Twin Beds
About this area
Located in Naples's Historical Center neighborhood, Renaissance Naples Mediterraneo is in the city center and near the beach. Port of Naples and Molo Beverello Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Galleria Umberto and Via Chiaia. Naples Aquarium and Edenlandia are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Naples travel guide
- Via Toledo - 2 min walk
- Galleria Umberto - 5 min walk
- Castel Nuovo - 5 min walk
- Teatro di San Carlo - 6 min walk
- Piazza del Municipio - 6 min walk
- Toledo Station - 3 min walk
- Montesanto Station - 13 min walk
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 9 min drive
- O'Break - 1 min walk
- Cafè Royal - 1 min walk
- Gnam - 1 min walk
- Taj Mahal Ristorante Indiano - 1 min walk
- Trattoria da Francesca - 1 min walk
About this property
Renaissance Naples Mediterraneo
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 9.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The hotel was really nice. Service was very good as well. Breakfast food had a good selection and was tasty. Our view from corner room was awesome. We had a view of the castle and the sea. Only thing we didn’t like was that the beds were too hard for our liking. Needed to be softer.