Visiting Nea Peramos
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Nea Peramos has to offer. There are 83 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kavala (KVA-Alexander the Great Intl.), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nea Peramos
Places to visit in the larger region include Municipal Museum, Archeological Museum of Kavala, and Philippi Archaeological Museum. You'll also find Ancient Theater of Philippi and Philippi Archaeological Site in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Nea Peramos, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 42 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- The Blue Apartments and Beach is located in the heart of Nea Peramos. This 2-star apartment in Nea Peramos features free WiFi, free parking, and a snack bar/deli.
- Airotel Galaxy is 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from the center of Nea Peramos. This 4-star hotel in Kavala features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Ilio Mare Hotels & Resorts is 8.7 mi (14 km) from central Nea Peramos. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Thasos can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Nea Peramos
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Nea Peramos is 0.94 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F