Visiting Nebraska City
Visitors can enjoy all that Nebraska City has to offer including the golf courses, ecotours, and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing setting.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Nebraska City
- The closest major airport is in Omaha, NE (MIQ-Millard), 38.4 mi (61.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field), 43.4 mi (69.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nebraska City
Favorite places to visit in the city include Arbor Lodge State Historical Park, Wildwood Historic Center, and Wildwood Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Waubonsie State Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Nebraska City. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Whispering Pines Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Lied Lodge & Conference Center - Our customers like the dining options and walkable location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a winery and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Nebraska City Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Nebraska City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 15°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Nebraska City is 33.70 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F