Visiting Nei Pori
Visitors can enjoy all that Nei Pori has to offer including the parks, beaches, and monuments. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its scenic landscape. In Nei Pori, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nei Pori
A couple of favorite places to visit are Nei Pori Beach Park and Church of Nei Pori. Additionally, you'll find Platamon Castle and Skotina Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Nei Pori. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Olympic Star Beach Hotel is located in the heart of Nei Pori. This 4-star hotel in Anatolikos Olimpos features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Cronwell Platamon Resort is located in central Nei Pori. This 5-star hotel in Anatolikos Olimpos features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach.
- Porto Marine Hotel is located 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Anatolikos Olimpos can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and WiFi.
Dressing for Nei Pori
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- About 17.56 inches of rain falls on Nei Pori each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F