Visitors can enjoy all that Nes has to offer including its beaches. The quaint and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Nes
- The closest major airport is in Groningen (GRQ-Eelde), 40.6 mi (65.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nes
A couple of favorite places to visit are Nes Beach and Wadden Sea. You'll also find Reddingsmuseum Abraham Fock and Hollum Lighthouse in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Nes. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- WestCord Hotel Noordsee - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ameland Island can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Nes - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ameland Island can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Nes
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Nes gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 66°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 33°F