Visitors can enjoy all that Nespelem has to offer including its monuments. There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nespelem
A favorite place to visit in the city is Nespelem Veterans Memorial. Additionally, you'll find Whitmore Mountain Lookout and Omak Lake in the area.
As you plan your trip to Nespelem, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 10 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- 12 Tribes Resort Casino is located 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from the heart of Nespelem. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Okanogan can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn At Omak is 22.3 mi (35.9 km) from central Nespelem. This 2.5-star hotel in Omak features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Omak Inn is 22.3 mi (35.9 km) from the center of Nespelem. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Omak can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Nespelem
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 18°F at night
- Nespelem gets about 14.57 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 21°F