Find Hotels in New Cairo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2019
Reviewed on Apr 12, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2019
Reviewed on Jun 29, 2020
Visiting New Cairo City
Visitors to New Cairo City are sure to enjoy the golf courses, local tours, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and spas. Around the area, top sights include Saladin Citadel, Sultan Hussan Mosque, and Khan el-Khalili.
- You'll find 301 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cairo
- The closest major airport is in Cairo (CAI-Cairo Intl.), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in New Cairo City
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Cairo Festival City Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Saladin Citadel and Sultan Hussan Mosque.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options to select from in New Cairo City. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- JW Marriott Hotel Cairo - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a winery and 2 outdoor pools, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Renaissance Cairo Mirage City Hotel - Our customers like the bar and pool at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- The Westin Cairo Golf Resort & Spa, Katameya Dunes - This 5-star hotel features 5 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a golf course. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to see around the area include Great Sphinx of Giza, 21.7 mi/35 km from the heart of the city, and Giza Pyramid Complex, which is 22.1 mi (35.5 km) away.
Dressing for New Cairo City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 55°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Average annual rainfall for New Cairo City is 0 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 48°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in New Cairo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in New Cairo, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to New Cairo?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in New Cairo?
What's the best hotel for a stay in The 5th Settlement?
What's the best accommodation for families in New Cairo?
What's the best hotel for couples in New Cairo?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in New Cairo?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Cairo Festival City Mall?
What about the best place to stay near Al Masa Capital, Artificial Beach?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in New Cairo?
Recent reviews of New Cairo hotels
More trip options
- New Cairo Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near New Cairo Airports
- Hotels in New Cairo Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular New Cairo Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in New Cairo
- More Hotel Options in New Cairo
- More Popular Hotels in Cairo
- Other Hotels near New Cairo, Cairo
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends