Apartments in New Delhi for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 18, 2019
Other property types in New Delhi
Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport
Reviewed on Feb 27, 2021
Staying in an Apartment in New Delhi
There are plenty of places to stay in New Delhi with 1517 hotels and other accommodations to choose from, including 10 apartments. Why not enjoy the treasured shops and picturesque gardens in this culturally-rich area? Red Fort and Humayun's Tomb are top attractions to visit.
Are you thinking about apartments over traditional hotel rooms? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home, and also for solo travelers who want to stay in a quieter area.
Listed below are some of the more popular New Delhi apartments:
- Neighborhood: Nehru Place
- Includes free WiFi and a comfy bed
- Free breakfast and a restaurant on site
- Neighborhood: Jasola
- Neighborhood: Safdarjung Enclave
- Includes free WiFi, a balcony, and a living room
- Access to a 24-hour front desk on site
When is the Best Time to Visit New Delhi?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can impact your vacation, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically May and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 92° F and nighttime temperatures average 44° F
- April-June: 105° F is the daytime average and 63° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 99° F and nighttime averages are around 71° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 94° F during the day and 46° F at night
- Average rainfall is 30.71 inches in a year
Must See in New Delhi
New Delhi is well regarded for its gardens and shops. Enjoy the outdoors at Lodhi Garden and Talkatora Garden, or simply take in cultural attractions like National Museum and Malliah Memorial Theater Craft Museum. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Red Fort and Humayun's Tomb.New Delhi also is known for:
- Cultural attractions
- Archaeological sites
How to Get to New Delhi and Around the Area
Fly into Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.), which is located 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the city center.
You can access metro transit at Rajiv Chowk Station, Barakhamba Road Station, and Shivaji Stadium Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from New Delhi Shivaji Bridge Station, New Delhi Station, or New Delhi Tilak Bridge Station.