Consider yourself on your upcoming holiday: you perhaps picture yourself ambling around the boulevards, gazing up at the lovely environment or the monuments wherever you look. However, Khan Market is one attraction you've been especially counting on. The moment has come to check it off your must-do list.
Where to Stay at Khan Market
Hotels near Khan Market
It's certainly worth your time to head to Khan Market.
Delhi, the city it's in, is a destination that many visitors love getting to know.
Pick from 27 hotels, all within a radius of 2 miles around Khan Market. The Lodhi, The Imperial New Delhi and The Taj Mahal Hotel are just a few you might want to consider. They are located 0.8 miles, 2 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
There are several budget-friendly hotels situated within walking distance. The Oberoi, New Delhi, 0.9 miles away, or the Claridges New Delhi, at a distance of 0.6 miles, might just suit your needs.
There are plenty of high-end accommodation options in this area. Be sure to look up the OYO Rooms Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station 2, which is a mere 1 mile away. Another great hotel is the OYO Rooms Jangpura Extension K Block, 1 mile away.
Cafe Turtle is a decent spot that's near Khan Market. Sightseers looking for a caffeine break venture here for strong coffee and delectable treats. If you're after a meal, enjoy the local flavors and food trends at Market Cafe. Want to cap the night with a stiff drink? You won't need to travel too far to find Ricks.
Feel like you've seen it all? In the vicinity of Khan Market, there's lots more to see and do:
- Do you need some time out from sightseeing? Relax for a moment as you step behind the gates of Lodhi Garden, a glorious private garden.
- India Habitat Centre is the home of a range of events. Look at the local calendar for more information.
- It doesn't matter if you're a true landlubber or a salty sea-dog, an excursion to Gandhi Smriti promises to be an educational and entertaining day out.
- Grab your clubs and see if you can avoid the hazards at Delhi Golf Club.
- You're guaranteed to have fun perusing the stunning and thought-provoking works on display at National Gallery of Modern Art, where you will lose yourself while getting your cultural fix.
Expedia's hotels and resorts in Delhi supply everything you need, so you can be sure to get lodging near Khan Market you'll adore. You will not be by yourself: Delhi was a pretty celebrated place last year. You can travel confidently when you're ready to make your booking, too: countless sightseers endorse their Delhi hotel. Need help deciding? We've got all the advice and recommendations you're looking for right here.
- Fitting for such a dazzling landmark, the staff at hotels around Khan Market go above and beyond.
- Seeking rooms that are snug as well as clean? We have it here.
- Discover that accommodation in Delhi are always neat and clean.
Rooms in Delhi had additional visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's clear why. With Expedia's extensive inventory of hotels near Khan Market, your favored spot lies in your future.
Delhi Fascinating Facts and Figures
After you've crossed Khan Market off your timetable, there are still even more things to do in Delhi.
- Visit one of Delhi's museums, then head out on the town to conclude your exploration right.
- Prepare to realize Delhi also knows several things about hospitality after you spend some time on its abundant action.
- Until recently, Delhi tourism hasn't been in the guidebooks, but the number of trips has been soaring, meaning now is the time to book.
Planning a holiday to Delhi is decidedly the best idea you've ever had, especially when you take advantage of the awesome deals on accommodation near Khan Market from Expedia. Say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and greet more than a few breathtaking new selfies!