Visitors to Norcia are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours. Around the area, top sights include Ponte delle Torre, Spoleto Roman Amphitheater, and Rocca Albornoziana.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Norcia
- The closest major airport is in Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio), 37.8 mi (60.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Norcia
A favorite place to visit in the city is Saint Benedict Square. In the area, you'll also find Ponte delle Torre and Spoleto Roman Amphitheater.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Palazzo Seneca - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
A popular place to see outside the city is Rocca Albornoziana, located 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Norcia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 39°F
- About 32.44 inches of rain falls on Norcia each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 38°F