Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Norfolk Island hotel in Burnt Pine with free parking
Located in Burnt Pine, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Bounty Folk Museum, Kingston and Arthur's Vale Historic Area, and Royal Engineer's Office, Guard House & Pier Store. No 10 Quality Row and Point Hunter Reserve Golf Course are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an outdoor pool and 2 bars/lounges. Free self parking and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, outdoor tennis courts, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 55 individually decorated rooms feature WiFi and DVD players. Kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves are standard, and guests will also find furnished balconies and dining areas. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Governor's Lodge Resort Hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Governor's Lodge Resort Hotel provides outdoor tennis courts and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities measuring 150 square feet (14 square meters) include a conference center. This Norfolk Island hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Governor's Lodge Resort Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free airport transportation
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 1
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge) cooked-to-order
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2002
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 150
- Conference space size (meters) - 14
- Tennis on site
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts - 8
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 58
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool heated
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 20 for multiple hours )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 20 for multiple hours )
Free self parking
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate dining area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Baileys - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub without adult supervision. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Volleyball on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 8 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 12.50 and AUD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 20 (for 7 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 20 (for 7 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55 per night
- Governor's Lodge Resort Hotel
- Governor's Lodge Resort Hotel Norfolk Island
- Governor's Norfolk Island
- Governor's Lodge Resort Hotel Norfolk Island, Australia
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.