Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Norfolk Island hotel in Burnt Pine with free parking
Popular property highlights
Located in Burnt Pine, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Kingston and Arthur's Vale Historic Area, Royal Engineer's Office, Guard House & Pier Store, and No 10 Quality Row. Emily Bay Beach and Norfolk Island National Park are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an outdoor pool and 2 bars/lounges. Free self parking and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, outdoor tennis courts, and a spa tub are onsite.
Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Governor's Lodge Resort Hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Governor's Lodge Resort Hotel provides outdoor tennis courts and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities measuring 150 square feet (14 square meters) include a conference center. This Norfolk Island hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Governor's Lodge Resort Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Free airport transportation
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2002
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool heated
- Conference space size (meters) - 14
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge) cooked-to-order
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 150
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Outdoor tennis courts - 8
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 55
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 58
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 20 for multiple hours )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 20 for multiple hours )
Free self parking
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate dining area
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Baileys - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub without adult supervision. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 8 AM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 12.50 and AUD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 20 (for 7 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 20 (for 7 hours, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 50
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55 per night
- Governor's Lodge Resort Hotel
- Governor's Lodge Resort Hotel Norfolk Island
- Governor's Norfolk Island
- Governor's Lodge Resort Hotel Norfolk Island, Australia
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.