Find Hotels in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 5, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 4, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 31, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Where to stay in Fort Lauderdale
Downtown Fort Lauderdale
4/5Very Good!(2,235 area reviews)
The stunning beaches and fantastic nightlife are just a few highlights of Downtown Fort Lauderdale. Make a stop by Las Olas Boulevard or Riverwalk while you're exploring the area.
East Fort Lauderdale
4.5/5Wonderful!(4,197 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in East Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale Beach and Las Olas Beach are top sights worth seeing.
Unwind in this quaint oceanfront town where the historic Hillsboro Lighthouse and the Atlantic provide a picturesque backdrop.
4/5Very Good!(166 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Hollywood Lakes, Hollywood Beach Golf Resort and Anne Kolb Nature Center are top sights worth seeing.
If you're spending some time in Central Beach, Las Olas Beach and Fort Lauderdale Beach Park are top sights worth seeing.
Visiting Fort Lauderdale
Travelers to Fort Lauderdale give high marks for the beaches, lively bar scene, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its live music and entertainment choices. Top sights in the city include Las Olas Beach, Fort Lauderdale Beach Park, and Jungle Queen Riverboat.
- There are 3386 hotels and other accommodations in Fort Lauderdale
- The closest major airport is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FXE-Fort Lauderdale Executive), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fort Lauderdale
Well-known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Historic Stranahan House Museum, Broward Center for the Performing Arts, and BB&T Center. Attractions like Deerfield Beach Pier, Butterfly World, and Flamingo Gardens are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Bonnet House Museum and Gardens, Young Israel of Hollywood Beach Synagogue, and Fort Lauderdale Florida Temple.
In Fort Lauderdale, you'll be able to select from 3386 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Le Cabanon Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Hotel Seacrest - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Sea Spray Inn - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star inn in East Fort Lauderdale can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Other favorite sights in Fort Lauderdale include Las Olas Beach, Fort Lauderdale Beach Park, and Jungle Queen Riverboat. Outside the city, popular places to visit include Hard Rock Stadium, located 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Mizner Park, which is 16.3 mi/26.2 km away.
Getting Around Fort Lauderdale
With so many transportation options, exploring all of Fort Lauderdale is easy. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Fort Lauderdale Station, Fort Lauderdale Station, or Fort Lauderdale Airport Station. You can explore options for water transportation at the local marina.
Dressing for Fort Lauderdale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 58°F at night
- Fort Lauderdale gets about 66.52 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 58°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Fort Lauderdale?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Fort Lauderdale, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best place to stay in Downtown Fort Lauderdale?
What's a favorite place to stay in 17th Street Causeway?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best LGBTQ-friendly place to stay in Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Port Everglades?
Recent reviews of Fort Lauderdale hotels
More trip options
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Fort Lauderdale Airports
- Hotels in Fort Lauderdale Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Fort Lauderdale Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Fort Lauderdale
- More Hotel Options in Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Florida
- Other Hotels near Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends