Find Hotels in Northern Sweden
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Northern Sweden
Visitors to Northern Sweden are sure to enjoy the ski areas and northern lights. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its safari tours. Top sights in the city include Casino Cosmopol Sundsvall, Abisko National Park, and Are Bjornen Children's Ski Area.
- There are 355 hotels and other accommodations in Northern Sweden
- The closest major airport is in Storuman (SQO), 22.6 mi (36.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Arvidsjaur (AJR), 40.7 mi (65.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Northern Sweden
Cultural venues in the city include Northern Sustainable Futures, Ajtte Museum, and Holgers Tractor Museum. Attractions like Umelagun Water Park, Paradisbadet Water Park, and Himlabadet Water Park are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Aurora Sky Station, Boden Fortress, and Lulea Cathedral.
In Northern Sweden, there are 355 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sara's Bed and Breakfast - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Buustamons Fjällgård - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Tree Hotel - With a stay at this 5-star tree house, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and walkable location.
Other favorite sights in Northern Sweden include Casino Cosmopol Sundsvall, Abisko National Park, and Are Bjornen Children's Ski Area.
Getting Around Northern Sweden
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Sorsele Station, Storuman Station, or Arvidsjaur Station. Northern Sweden might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.