Picture yourself rambling through the boulevards of your future getaway, taking note of the gorgeous scenery or the architecture all around you. But there is one draw you've been prepared for in particular: Norwegian University of Science and Technology. For a while, it's been an item on your bucket list, and the day has arrived to get yourself there.
Norwegian University of Science and Technology Accommodation
Hotels near Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Enjoy Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
To get there, you'll need to travel 240 miles away from the nation's capital, Oslo, and into a destination called Trondheim.
Pick from as many as 24 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Norwegian University of Science and Technology. The Scandic Nidelven is 1 mile from Norwegian University of Science and Technology. Other popular options are the Scandic Bakklandet, 0.9 miles away, and the Thon Hotel Britannia, 0.9 miles away.
You'll appreciate the practicality of having a generous selection of budget hotels within a stones throw. The Clarion Collection Hotel Grand Olav and the Radisson Blu Royal Garden Hotel are a couple of convenient hotels that can be found 1 mile and 1 mile away.
If you are thinking about splurging on a place to stay, how about you take a look at some of the upmarket hotel options nearby? One of the local gems is the Comfort Hotel Trondheim, a walk of only 0.9 miles away. Another option is the Best Western Chesterfield Hotel. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
Want to start your day with a coffee boost? Baklandet Skydsstation (Øvre Bakklandet 33, Trondheim) offers up treats and coffee to active travelers and savvy locals. With an endless amount of liquor, Den Gode Nabo Pub (Øvre Bakklandet 66, Trondheim) is a bustling bar near the heart of things.
Norwegian University of Science and Technology is not the only notable thing to do in the vicinity:
- Architecture and history buffs will be astonished by the historical significance and grandeur of Archbishop's Palace.
- Nidaros Cathedral, this destination's largest Catholic church, is also a significant cultural landmark.
- A local icon, Old Town Bridge has helped shape the region's history.
- Kristiansten Fortress is an important structure which played a part in shaping the region as we know it today. Discover the story behind the attraction and the reasons it's a significant piece of history.
- If you're a fan of the fine arts, your vacation won't be complete without spending some time at Trondheim Art Museum.
Lerkendal is the nearest metro rail station to Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It's located at a distance of about 0.4 miles. Marienborg is another option close by at a distance of 0.6 miles.
Our rooms in Trondheim furnish all you need, so you can be certain to get locales near Norwegian University of Science and Technology that you'll appreciate. You shouldn't be the only one searching lots of travelers visit to really retreat from it all. You'll do so boldly when booking time is here, too: travelers of all kinds approved of their Trondheim hotel. Need help making a decision? You're just a click away from all the insider information you're searching for.
- The guest service at accommodation near Norwegian University of Science and Technology will be great which is fitting for such a fine site.
- From large families with children to couples, we offer comfy accommodations for all groups.
- Rooms in Trondheim accommodation are always tidy and fresh.
And thanks to our comprehensive inventory of hotels near Norwegian University of Science and Technology, we see your number one site in your future.
Intriguing Trondheim Facts and Figures
You'll still have things to see and do in Trondheim with Norwegian University of Science and Technology checked off your agenda.
- Take a look at some activities near Trondheim so you can truly leave no stone unturned.
- You'll realize Trondheim also knows a thing or two about setting out the welcome mat after a time spent on its a full itinerary of action.
- Head out on the town to top off your good times with a bang; next day, get cultured about regional history.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Trondheim, especially when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Norwegian University of Science and Technology from Expedia. Prepare to wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and greet some breathtaking new scrapbook photos!