Visiting Ile Sainte-Marie
Visitors can enjoy all that Ile Sainte-Marie has to offer including the spas, gardens, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its beaches.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in Ile Sainte-Marie
- The closest major airport is in Sainte Marie (SMS), 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ile Sainte-Marie
The picturesque setting of Ile Aux Forbans and Ile Ste Marie Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Ile Sainte-Marie. Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Masoandro Lodge - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
Dressing for Ile Sainte-Marie
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 66°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ile Sainte-Marie is 1.81 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while August and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 64°F