Visiting Nui Thanh
Visitors to Nui Thanh are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Chu Lai (VCL), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nui Thanh
A couple of favorite places to visit are Tam Hai Island and Khuong My Towers. You'll also find Vietnam's Heroic Mother Statue and Ho Nguyen Du Lake in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Domaine De Tam Hai Resort - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Nui Thanh
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Nui Thanh is 2.48 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F