Visiting Tam Hai Island
Those traveling to Tam Hai Island are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights in the area include Quan Cong Temple, Hoi An Ancient Town, and Tan Ky House.
- You'll find 753 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hoi An
- The closest major airport is in Chu Lai (VCL), 7 mi (11.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.), 49.2 mi (79.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tam Hai Island
Places to visit in the larger region include Ho Nguyen Du Lake, Vietnam's Heroic Mother Statue, and Tam Thanh Mural Village. Additionally, you'll find Khuong My Towers and Nha Van Hao Gardens in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Le Domaine De Tam Hai Resort - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Tam Hai Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 67°F at night
- About 73.32 inches of rain falls on Tam Hai Island each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 68°F