Visiting O Grove
Visitors to O Grove are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, aquarium, and sightseeing tours. Top sights around the area include Museo de Pontevedra and Pazo de Cultura.
- There are 40 hotels and other accommodations in O Grove
- The closest major airport is in Vigo (VGO-Peinador), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in O Grove
The city is notable for landmarks like Familia Mariscadora Monument, Paseo Maritimo, and Church of San Martino. The city's natural beauty is on display at Isla de la Toja, Illote Ortigueira, and Illa da Toxa Pequena. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Galería Besada and Church of San Sebastian.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 40 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in O Grove. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Puente de La Toja - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Eurostars Gran Hotel La Toja - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a casino, and free breakfast.
- Hotel Abeiras - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Museo de Pontevedra, located 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city center, and Pazo de Cultura, which is 12.3 mi/19.8 km away.
Dressing for O Grove
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for O Grove is 1.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 45°F