Visiting San Vicente do Grove
Visitors can enjoy all that San Vicente do Grove has to offer including its waterfront. Top sights around the area include Museo de Pontevedra and Pazo de Cultura.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in San Vicente do Grove
- The closest major airport is in Vigo (VGO-Peinador), 22 mi (35.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Vicente do Grove
Favorite places to visit in the city include Burato da Londra Beach, Pedras Negras Marina, and Munaiz-Argüelles 150/45. Additionally, you might want to add Ría de Arousa to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation to San Vicente do Grove, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 256 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Duerming San Vicente is located in central San Vicente do Grove. This 2-star hotel in O Grove features free breakfast, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Hotel Spa Atlantico is located in the heart of San Vicente do Grove. This 4-star hotel in O Grove features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Pensión Playa Mar Cachadiñas is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the city center. This 3-star pension in O Grove features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Museo de Pontevedra, located 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Pazo de Cultura, which is 14.7 mi/23.7 km away.
Dressing for San Vicente do Grove
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for San Vicente do Grove is 1.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 45°F