- Oaxaca Ethnobotanical Garden
- 9 min walk
- El Llano Park
- 11 min walk
- Oaxaca Textile Museum
- 12 min walk
- Oaxaca, Oaxaca (OAX-Xoxocotlan Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Oaxaca, One Oaxaca Centro Hotel is in the city center. Oaxaca Cathedral and Zocalo Square are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Benito Juarez Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Auditorio Guelaguetza or Technological Stadium of Oaxaca.Visit our Oaxaca travel guide
- Andador de Macedonia Alcala - 7 min walk
- Oaxaca Ethnobotanical Garden - 9 min walk
- El Llano Park - 11 min walk
- Macedonio Alcala Theater - 12 min walk
- Oaxaca Textile Museum - 12 min walk
- Oaxaca, Oaxaca (OAX-Xoxocotlan Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
One Oaxaca Centro Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- One Oaxaca Centro Hotel Hotel
- One Oaxaca Centro
- One Oaxaca Centro Hotel
- One Oaxaca Centro Hotel Oaxaca
- One Oaxaca Centro Hotel Hotel Oaxaca
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Friendly staff , helpful, clean, and good area if you don’t want to be in the center, breakfast was ok, same every day and not varied, I was told walls are paper thin and that is true,we could hear all the conversations next door and in the hallway the cleaning ladies were very loud each morning . We had a problem with the AC temp went up to 26 one night, they told us it was fixed and they put it direct , thermostat didn’t control it even turned off it kept running so the temp went down to 18 in the room , very unconfortable