Visitors can enjoy all that Oberlin has to offer including the golf courses, parks, and museums. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Oberlin
- The closest major airport is in McCook, NE (MCK-McCook Regional), 27 mi (43.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Oberlin
Favorite places to visit in the city include Decatur County Courthouse, Decatur County Last Indian Raid Museum, and Oberlin Country Club. Additionally, you might want to add Oberlin-Sappa State Park to your agenda.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites - Oberlin - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free parking, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Oberlin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 14°F at night
- About 22.60 inches of rain falls on Oberlin each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 15°F