Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Colby, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, monuments, and art. In Colby, there are 24 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Colby
Cultural venues in the city include Fick Fossil and History Museum, Prairie Museum of Art and History, and High Plains Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Cooper Barn, Buffalo Bill Cultural Center, and Van Gogh's Sunflowers. The city's natural beauty is on display at Colby Aquatic Park, Monument Rocks, and Villa High Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Colby. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Colby - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Sleep Inn And Suites Colby - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Goodland - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Colby
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 15°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Colby is 20.28 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 16°F