Overview of Schwarzwaldgasthof Zum Goldenen Adler
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Classic room A with a small double bed (140 cm)
Classic room B with a small double bed (140 cm)
Comfort Room, Multiple Beds
Comfort Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
Schwarzwaldgasthof Zum Goldenen Adler is located in Oberried. Freiburg Concert Hall and Toy Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Schauinsland and Schlossberg. Badeparadies Schwarzwald and Steinwasen Park are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including skiing.
- Steinwasen Park - 5 min drive
- Schwarzwald-Stadion - 13 min drive
- Schauinsland Cable Car - 26 min drive
- Rothausbahn - 30 min drive
- Schauinsland - 40 min drive
- Kirchzarten Station - 9 min drive
- Basel (BSL-EuroAirport) - 65 min drive
- Zum Goldenen Adler - 1 min walk
- Steimle - 6 min walk
- Gasthaus Sternen Post - 7 min walk
- Ruf's Holzofenbäckerei - 8 min walk
- Gasthaus Hotel zum Hirschen - 8 min walk
About this property
Schwarzwaldgasthof Zum Goldenen Adler
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 6.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Best part of my trip to Germany
As same as what i said to the family when we checked out, this is the best part of my 7 days trip and 3 cities in Germany. The hotel is managed in a perfect way, you can see the history at every corner but still it is clean and comfortable. It is just right for a relax stay who want to get away from city and crowd, a pity is we didn't get time to have dinner at the restaurant, but always leave something for next trip, right? I will definitely come back with family to Goldenen Adler