Visitors can enjoy all that Ochagavía has to offer including its parks. There are 92 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pamplona (PNA), 30 mi (48.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ochagavía
Places to visit in the larger region include Tristuibartea, Gorges d'Holzarte, and Holzarte Footbridge. You'll also find Gorges de Kakuetta and Colegiata de Santa Maria in the area.
As you plan your trip to Ochagavía, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 92 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Bidezarra Etxea is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from central Ochagavía. With a stay at this hostel in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi.
- Gite Makila pour pelerins (Pilgrims hostel) is 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the center of Ochagavía. Guests who stay at this 3-star residence in Uhart-Cize can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Parc d'Arradoy is located 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the heart of Ochagavía. This hostel in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port features a restaurant and a terrace.
Dressing for Ochagavía
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ochagavía is 0.98 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 38°F