Visitors can enjoy all that Osby has to offer including the museums and monuments. In Osby, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Kristianstad (KID), 32.4 mi (52.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Osby
Cultural venues in the city include Lilla Enebackens Museum, Photo Museum in Osby, and Brio Lekoseum. Additionally, you might want to add Osby Church to your agenda.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Stora Hotellet Osby - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Osby
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Osby Station. Osby might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Osby
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Osby gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F