Visitors can enjoy all that Östringen has to offer including its golf courses. A top sight in the area is Heidelberg Castle.
- There are 282 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Mannheim (MHG), 22.4 mi (36 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Stuttgart (STR), 39.8 mi (64.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Östringen
Heidelberg Castle is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Sinsheim Golf Club and Sinsheim Badewelt.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel-Restaurant Kreuzberghof - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Getting Around Östringen
Metro stations nearby include Oestringen-Tiefenbach Odenheim Station and Oestringen-Tiefenbach Odenheim West Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Östringen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Östringen gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F