- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Le Cale d'Otranto Beach Resort
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Room, 2 Twin Beds
Classic Double Room Single Use
Comfort Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
Comfort Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
Comfort Double Room Single Use
Comfort Triple Room
About this area
Located in Otranto, Le Cale d'Otranto Beach Resort is on the beach. Otranto Waterfront and Torre Sant'Andrea are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Alimini Beach and Faraglioni Sant Andrea. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as scuba diving. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Baia Dei Turchi Beach - 11 min walk
- Alimini Lakes - 5 min drive
- Alimini Beach - 7 min drive
- Otranto Waterfront - 8 min drive
- Otranto Cathedral - 13 min drive
- Otranto Station - 7 min drive
- La Terrazza — 1 min walk
- La Masseria — 1 min walk
- Ristorante Universo - 10 min drive
- 2 laghi - 10 min drive
- Riva del Sole - 10 min drive
About this property
Le Cale d'Otranto Beach Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 June, EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 31 August, EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 September - 30 September, EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 10.00 per person, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- Self parking
- Lending library access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 190 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: EUR 16 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Voglio prendere la residenza alle Cale! Top!
E' la seconda volta che torniamo alle Cale e già ci mancano tantissimo! Tutto lo staff è grandioso, dal mitico chef Claudio, al pasticciere, al simpatico bagnino Pino, la memoria storica delle Cale, i ragazzi dell'animazione che chiamarli animatori è quasi un'offesa visto che in realtà sono super professionisti,performer, ballerini etc, cito Luigi, Manuel ma sono tutti strepitosi! Il posto è un paradiso, mi raccomando mantenetelo sempre cosi'! L'unica critica che si può fare è sempre la stessa, le camere grazie all' architetto Gae Aulenti sono caratteristiche ma non sono il massimo del confort ma con tutto quello che avrete intorno ci passerete solo qualche ora la notte!