Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Oudtshoorn, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its safari tours.
- There are 69 hotels and other accommodations in Oudtshoorn
- The closest major airport is in George (GRJ), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Oudtshoorn
Top activities include wildlife viewing and taking local tours, while Karusa Vineyards is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are C.P. Nel Museum and Cango Wildlife Ranch.
In Oudtshoorn, you'll find 69 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Riverside Lodge - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and location.
- AfriCamps Klein Karoo - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this tentalow. With a stay at this 3-star tentalow, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Rosenhof Country House - With a stay at this 5-star country house, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Oudtshoorn
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 79°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.51 inches of rain falls on Oudtshoorn each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F