Visitors can enjoy all that Ovifat has to offer including the parks, spas, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Ovifat
- The closest major airport is in Liege (LGG), 30.8 mi (49.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ovifat
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lake Robertville. You'll also find Reinhardstein Castle and Botrange Nature Park Center in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Ovifat. Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Domaine des Hautes Fagnes - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and the ski slopes, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Ovifat
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 27°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Ovifat gets about 1.54 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F