Visitors can enjoy all that Padang has to offer including the Chinatown and coffeehouses. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture.
- There are 38 hotels and other accommodations in Padang
- The closest major airport is in Padang (PDG-Minangkabau Intl.), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Padang
The city's cultural venues include Adityawarman Museum and Taman Budaya Cultural Centre. The picturesque setting of Air Manis Beach and Carolina Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are University of Eka Sakti and Siti Nurbaya Bridge.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Padang. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ox Ville Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Mercure Padang - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Grand Zuri Padang - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
Dressing for Padang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Padang is 2.64 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and June with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are September and March with an average of 72°F