Travelers to Palayankottai will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Tuticorin (TCR), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Palayankottai
As you plan for your vacation to Palayankottai, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 5 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Sree Annamalaiyar Park is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Tirunelveli can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Sree Bharani Hotels is located within 2.4 mi (3.9 km) of the city center. This 2-star hotel in Tirunelveli features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free valet parking.
- MNH Royal Park is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Tirunelveli can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Palayankottai
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Palayankottai Station. Palayankottai might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Palayankottai
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 2.52 inches of rain falls on Palayankottai each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 73°F