Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
we complained the first morning and got a fast service but then after water was cold again. not so me to complain so we just got what we have. WIFI did get very erratic and we used up our data...thinking that once you got connected, then you will stay connected when in the vicinity. but while using ...
Really lovely place, 41 looks all around really feels a little more private. Restaurants and bars were a bit pricey, but the room cost was reasonable. Nice tennis courts and nice room, did the starlit casts, definitely worth is
Wow wow wow this hotel is awesome. Quiet and relaxing very safe. Gorgeous views of the mountains. 2 lovely pools and a nice breakfast in a lovely setting. Friendly staff. Close to restaurants and bars and shops. Will definitely be returning.
I went to another resort in PSprings before... after staying at the Ace i wont be back. Awesome energy, laid back vibes with a pool thats cold and awesome and the staff is just very very good. Props in every way.
Wonderful staff, food, and pool. The rooms need to be updated. Our air conditioner was very strange one moment it worked the next it didn't. The lights in the bathroom also kept turning off while I was in the shower and unfortunately the one elevator in our building broke. As long as you're not in ...
Overall a good experience. Bathrooms a little old. Pool smaller than it looked in the pictures. Lots of families and children in the pool. Comfortable and big rooms. I thought the location would be better, it's a solid 5 minute drive to the main part of town.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Palm Springs hotel! Choosing the best hotel during your Riverside County holiday doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a broad range of pet-friendly hotels in Palm Springs. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pup. Some Palm Springs hotels even allow you to bring several animals along for your R&R.
- Riverside County is not just pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a hotel where you and your pets can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Travelers say Palm Springs has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Riverside County has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Palm Springs is popular among pet parents like you. Since last year, 19% more visitors have been exploring area attractions and frolicking with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?
Pack the pet carrier and your four-legged friends for your adventures in Palm Springs.
During your stay in town, spend some doggy-and-me time tossing around the tennis ball at the Palm Springs Dog Park and hiking the South Lykken Trail. Mosey around the cacti together at the Moorten Botanical Gardens and explore the Palm Springs Museum Trail. You and your pooch can find even more pet-welcome parks in nearby cities, such as Freedom Park in Palm Desert and Pioneer Park in La Quinta. After a day spent gallivanting around town making new furry friends, rest up at one of the pet-friendly hotels in Palm Springs.
At Expedia.com, we want to ensure that you and your pack are happy travelers. That’s why we offer cheap deals on Palm Springs pet-friendly hotels. We feature all kinds of places with pools, restaurants, and fitness rooms. Take a look at our selection of lodging, where you’ll find that some hotels may even offer pet-sitting services or dog-walking areas. Once you pick the ideal place to stay, check out our car rentals in Palm Springs, too. Book all your reservations today and start packing the cat nip, Frisbee, and treats for a desert adventure with your furry crew.