Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The bed was so uncomfortable it killed both my husband and my back. Bathroom smelled a little like mildew. Also the doors could only be closed with slamming. Which all our neighbors kept doing. And it was very noisy in the corridors.
The place is perfection Clean, friendly staff . A VERY short walk to the heart of Palm Springs. I felt safe as a women staying alone. Absolutely gorgeous grounds and kept immaculate. Beautiful shade trees and fruit trees throughout the grounds. I also loved the history of this place.
The La Quinta Waldorf Astoria Resort is the perfect getaway resort. Beautiful grounds, friendly staff and an abundance of pools. Been coming here for years and have never regretted.
We stayed last minute in Palm Springs for a night as we were too tired to drive back to LA after exploring Joshua Tree all day. We booked late and arrived about an hour later. The motel suited our needs perfectly. It was easy to find, check in quick and friendly, and the room was clean and comfortable. ...
The room is nice and clean with simple decor. Beds are very comfortable. Bathroom is a bit small and dim, but fine for taking quick showers. Overall, great place to stay if you are interested in, and involve yourself with, activities off hotel grounds. The hotel is currently undergoing construction ...
We come to Palm Springs every summer and we always stay at the Caliente Tropics. It has a great Polynesian atmosphere and the best pool in Palm Springs that I have been to. At check out we got great advise to drive 90 mins south to see Salvation Mountain and the Salton Sea and it was well worth it. ...
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Palm Springs hotel! Choosing the best hotel during your Riverside County holiday doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a broad range of pet-friendly hotels in Palm Springs. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pup. Some Palm Springs hotels even allow you to bring several animals along for your R&R.
- Riverside County is not just pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a hotel where you and your pets can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Travelers say Palm Springs has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Riverside County has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Palm Springs is popular among pet parents like you. Since last year, 19% more visitors have been exploring area attractions and frolicking with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?
Pack the pet carrier and your four-legged friends for your adventures in Palm Springs.
During your stay in town, spend some doggy-and-me time tossing around the tennis ball at the Palm Springs Dog Park and hiking the South Lykken Trail. Mosey around the cacti together at the Moorten Botanical Gardens and explore the Palm Springs Museum Trail. You and your pooch can find even more pet-welcome parks in nearby cities, such as Freedom Park in Palm Desert and Pioneer Park in La Quinta. After a day spent gallivanting around town making new furry friends, rest up at one of the pet-friendly hotels in Palm Springs.
At Expedia.com, we want to ensure that you and your pack are happy travelers. That’s why we offer cheap deals on Palm Springs pet-friendly hotels. We feature all kinds of places with pools, restaurants, and fitness rooms. Take a look at our selection of lodging, where you’ll find that some hotels may even offer pet-sitting services or dog-walking areas. Once you pick the ideal place to stay, check out our car rentals in Palm Springs, too. Book all your reservations today and start packing the cat nip, Frisbee, and treats for a desert adventure with your furry crew.