Stopping at Palmanova Outlet Village is sure to be an experience.
You'll be glad to discover that it can be found in Aiello del Friuli, just 130 miles from the state capital, Graz.
There are at least 2 hotels for you to stay at that will put you a maximum of 6 miles from Palmanova Outlet Village. Tons of travelers like the Ai Dogi and Albergo Leon Bianco.
Before touring Palmanova Outlet Village, stop for a treat at Caffè Diemme. This conveniently-located rest stop is a great spot to appease your sweet tooth. Later on, you really should get going to Welldone for a complete meal. Take it easy with a round of drinks from Bar Da Tania.
Other Places to Visit near Palmanova Outlet Village
After you're done with Palmanova Outlet Village, don't forget to check out what else this area has to offer you:
- Bask in the ambience at Piazza Grande, a historic space thats frequented by tourists and locals alike.
- If you are an expert on wines or simply like to have a drink or two with friends, Vie di Romans is the ideal place for you.
- Wander along the paths, study the etchings on the tombstones and attempt to piece together a little of the history of the area at Colle Sant' Elia Redipuglia.
- It is said that "if you want the best, go right to the source," and Agriturismo Tenuta Luisa would have to agree. At this unique vineyard you can enjoy a few quality local wines.
- As a spot where the community gather to reflect on past events, Sacrario Militare di Redipuglia is an enlightening experience.