Travelers to Paloi will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 173 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kos (KGS-Kos Island Intl.), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Kalymnos (JKL-Kalymnos Island National), 27.1 mi (43.7 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Paloi
Places to visit in the larger region include Kardamena Port, Knidos, and Amphitheatre of Knidos. You'll also find Antimachia Castle and Plaka Forest in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Paloi, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 173 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Casa Cook Kos is 18 mi (28.9 km) from central Paloi. This 5-star hotel in Kos features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
- Mitsis Blue Domes Resort & Spa - All Inclusive is 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the center of Paloi. This 5-star resort in Iraklides features 12 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Mitsis Norida Beach Hotel - All Inclusive is located 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the heart of Paloi. This 5-star hotel in Iraklides features 3 outdoor pools, 3 restaurants, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Paloi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Paloi each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 45°F