Find Hotels in Panarea
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $92
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2019
Visitors to Panarea are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its volcano viewpoints. Around the area, top sights include Museo Archeologico Regionale Eoliano, Lipari Castle, and Stromboli Volcano. In Panarea, there are 22 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Panarea
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Punta del Corvo, Zimmari Cove, and Cala Junco. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Port of Panarea is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Panarea Prehistoric Village and Calcara Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Panarea. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Cincotta - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Quartara Resort Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- La Piazza - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Top places to visit in the area include Museo Archeologico Regionale Eoliano, located 13.1 mi (21 km) from the heart of the city, and Lipari Castle, which is 13.1 mi/21.1 km away.
Dressing for Panarea
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 52°F as the nighttime average
- Panarea gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F