Visitors can enjoy all that Pantelleria has to offer including the parks, wineries, and waterfront. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe.
- There are 51 hotels and other accommodations in Pantelleria
- The closest major airport is in Pantelleria (PNL), 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pantelleria
The city's natural beauty is on display at Lake Venere, Cinque Denti Cove, and Gadir Cove. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ondine Pond and Tramontana Cove.
In Pantelleria, you'll be able to select from 51 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cossyra Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Village Suvaki - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a private beach, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Villaggio Punta Fram - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Pantelleria
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 66°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- Pantelleria gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 48°F