Those traveling to Papuda are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include National Congress of Brazil, Itamaraty Palace, and Metropolitan Cathedral.
- There are 108 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Brasilia (BSB-Brasilia Intl. - President Juscelino Kubitschek), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Papuda
National Congress of Brazil, Itamaraty Palace, and Metropolitan Cathedral are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find National Museum of the Republic and Dom Bosco Sanctuary.
As you start planning your visit to Papuda, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 12 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Nacional is located 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from the heart of Papuda. This 3.5-star hotel in Brasilia features 3 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Royal Tulip Brasilia Alvorada is 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from central Papuda. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Brasilia can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and helpful staff.
- Grand Mercure Brasilia Eixo Monumental is 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from the center of Papuda. This 4-star hotel in Brasilia features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Popular places to see in the area include Mane Garrincha Stadium, located 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city center, and Juscelino Kubitschek Memorial, which is 12.6 mi/20.3 km away.
Dressing for Papuda
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 53°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 63°F
- Average annual rainfall for Papuda is 55.79 inches
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 55°F